Friday, January 19, 2024

Can you build a forest?

Today is cold. Today is snowy. Today is an inside day.
Today we cannot visit the forest.
I wonder, can you build the forest?



I am making a dinosaur forest. 
I wonder, would a dinosaur forest be big or small?
It would be big, dinosaurs are so big. - JW

 
I love the forest, I drew a tree in a heart. - JI


I drawed the forest with these holes. My forest only has one big tree today. - JA



Forests always have bumpy grounds, so I made a hill on the forest ground. - LB

This is a really big, big tree. There are lots of trees in the forest, but this is a big one. - HW


I visited this forest in the summertime. It had a wall. 
Your forest has a wall? Was it built by nature?
No, it's all broken. It's just so old. I went there once. - RR

 


My forest has all the hexagons.
What do your hexagons make? 
A beehive. 
What are all the black circles?
The yellow hexagons are the bee hives and the black dots are all the bees. They live in my forest. - AP


Well, my forest is full of squares and diamonds. - PS





You are building under the table.  What part of the forest is way down low?
The water and the mud when it rains.
When the rain falls into the mud, what happens?
It goes into the roots!
You are building the ROOTS of the forest!









No comments:

Post a Comment