Tuesday, August 20, 2024

First Day Fun!

 We did it. 

We made it through the first day and had so much fun. We are taking this week to simply learn how to be a Birch Room Family. This morning was spent learning how to take calming breaths, how to play together, how to walk together in the hall, and even went on a tour of the school. 


The passion, excitement and energy was amazing. This year is going to be a wonderful year of learning, exploring, creating and questioning. 




I made you a mustard cupcake.




 Our fearless leaders, finding their way back to the Birch Room. 







I think I found an octopus leg. 


 I am just smiling today. 






The Hillside!




Wish you all a wonderful Tuesday afternoon. We cannot wait to see what tomorrow will bring. 

Don't forget, if you did not bring it today, please bring:
Cot Sheet
Tooth Brush
Family photo
(2) Changes of clothes




No comments:

Post a Comment