Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Collaboratory Time

We started our morning with a fire drill.  Before the drill we discussed where we go and when we hear the alarm go off.  We also discussed why we have fire drills and how we keep our bodies safe.  We all did a great job!




We had small group time today in the Collaboratory.  There were so many different structures being built.  We had houses, boats, and ships.  A group of children built a robot gas station.  This is where you can recharge your robot body. 







" I'm charging him up."                 "I have muscles now!"



"I'm making this so I can jump over it."

 

So many friends enjoyed trying this jumping game. A new game was then created with the blocks as a "Robot Diving Board".  This is how the robots used their energy. 

 


So much turn taking was used in this game. 










No comments:

Post a Comment