Monday, August 19, 2019

Mud Kitchen Monday

This morning we took some time outside to explore the Mud Kitchen on the hillside.  The kids were pretending to be working in a bakery making lots of cupcakes, pancakes and muffins. Yummy!!  They had to work together to get the table set up and decided who was going to play what role.  There was so much language being used! When I ordered some blueberry muffins I was told: "We don't have any batter yet. It's going to take ages." :-)  Eventually I did get my blueberry muffins


"I'm adding spices."






"Here's your salad girls."





These boys are trying to catch a grasshopper to add to their mixture. 


Finally my blueberry muffins :-) 

We also began a new sign-in today with the kids.  During our morning choices the kids came over to a table with scrabble letters.  They had to find their name card and then find the letters in their name.  The kids were so proud of themselves as they completed their names. 










No comments:

Post a Comment