Spruce: http://afcspruce.blogspot.com/
Magnolia: http://afcmagnoliaam.blogspot.com/
In the Birch room, students were challenged to draw lines without picking up their markers. Some students wrote their names while others drew a variety of lines.
![]() |
| "I did a star three times!" |
Another invitation consisted of pipe cleaners and styrofoam. The students were challenged to make a variety of lines to decorate the piece of styrofoam. Some students decorated their pipe cleaners with beads while others tied them together. Several letters and balloons were also created. This creation is currently displayed on top of the Birch cubbies so make sure to stop by and see their hard work!
![]() |
| "I'm twisting it and making a twisty line." |
![]() |
| "I made a balloon!" |
![]() |
| "I made a balloon!" |
![]() |
| "I used three pipe cleaners and put them through three beads. I worked really hard to twist them together!" |
Enjoy the beautiful day!













No comments:
Post a Comment