Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Build with Respect

 Can you build with respect?

As we continue to  focus on kindness we set our minds on building respectfully.  

What can we create together?  

How can our unique ideas combine?  

How can we build upon one another's thoughts and build one magnificent creation that highlights everyone?




"These are the soccer players in a line waiting to go into the stadium." GC


"And these are all the people watching the soccer game." MS

Wow!!  You are creating something absolutely amazing.  I can see each individual idea working together.  You are talking to one another.  You are making connections to experiences you have each had.  You are sharing those experiences and ideas with one another through your building.
Your ideas are both represented.
You are building with respect!



     





GC I knew exactly what you were imagining as you added "statues" and "tables for snacks" to your stadium.
I wonder if you have seen the statue at our Cardinal's stadium.
I wonder if you eat hotdogs and big hot pretzels at the stadium?




MS you noticed that friends had added even more to your stadium!  You began elaborating on their additions.
"These are the trampolines, and this one you have to pay money for because it's the biggest one." MS
I am making lots of connections to stadiums I have been to and things I have seen.  I have a picture in my mind of what I imagine you are thinking about.
I wonder if you have played at the kid's club at our stadium before?



"These are the water fountains if you forget your water bottle." MS


"This is the big fountain and the little one for kids." PS
I love that you are thinking about such details!


"I'm adding these to the people.  They are arms!" PS
"When they wiggle it's like the people wave their arms!" MS

Every stadium is filled with excited fans waving their arms!


"These can be the lights for when it's dark." MS
As you said this you glanced up at the light over our space.
I smiled and asked..."Would you like to turn this light off?" Ms L
"I think I can do it." HW

And with that final addition, night has fallen on our stadium.
I am confident that our team won!






No comments:

Post a Comment