Tuesday, September 10, 2024

How Do You Feel?

 In Birch Room we have been exploring our feelings. During meeting time we check in with our thumbs to see how every person in Birch is feeling. We listen to an affirmation song while cleaning up so what better way to say how we feel then to make our own classroom affirmations. 

Ask your student if they remember our four affirmations!


To help us remember our affirmations we came up with an expression and an action to show how our affirmations make us feel. 
On Tuesdays we tap! Last week we tapped our names and today we practiced tapping our affirmations! 
We are loved.
We are caring.
We are kind.
We are brave.  

JG practicing our affirmations!

                                In one of our spaces today we asked the question How do you feel?                                              
When you look at yourself in the mirror what do you see? 
How do you feel?
How can you draw how you feel?
What color do you feel?

 
How are you feeling right now? 
What do you notice when you look in the mirror? What feeling do you see? 

I feel angry 
I feel terrified 
I feel happy 
I feel excited 

Checkout our affirmations song that we listen to everyday while we clean up! I wonder what affirmations you hear? 



















No comments:

Post a Comment