Monday, February 3, 2020

Forest Day

We were so excited to enjoy the Forest today! One reason why I love the forest so much is because the children really challenge themselves physically and mentally. For the past few months many children have challenged themselves to climb the tree limb.  Each week the kids get a little farther up the trunk. M. decided he really wanted to try climbing up the trunk. You could tell he was excited and nervous.  As he was climbing he kept looking behind him to see how high he was.  Once he got as high as he could he began to look around for a teacher to help him down. M. begin to talk his way down the trunk, scooting back inch by inch.  "I'm going down.  I have to move back. I just got to go down." As you can tell he was very proud of himself!



 







 






No comments:

Post a Comment