Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Art Cube

 

Yesterday's invitation to create beautiful, wrapped-tape art has transformed into a permanent art installation.
With a bit of wire and some patience, your teachers created this amazing wooden cube that now dangles from the ceiling.
Wire, beads, string, and patterned washi-tape presented atop a mirror drew children in.

Wrapping
Twisting
Threading
Stringing

Our hands and fingers worked diligently to exercise the muscles in them.  The muscles we will need to later write letters, words, and sentences.

"I'm just...I'm just...do you see, I'm working so hard!" EM



Sitting
Standing
Kneeling
Laying

Our shoulders, arms, and tummy muscles worked diligently to gain strength, the strength they will later need to maintain our bodies for school.



"Oooooh, so pretty." AS
"We're not making jewelry because we're not wearing it we're making cube decorations." JI


"I'm collecting all the beautiful gems." CW


Some friends came and went quickly.
Some friends came and went again and again.
Some friends came, layed down, and immersed themselves in the experience.


We are excited to watch this invitation grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment