Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Now I know my A, B, Cs

 

What letters can you create from these materials?
Our friends were so excited to show us what they know about creating letters.

There was such a combination of approaches.
Some friends chose a letter from the basket to help them create.
Some friends constructed a letter first and then found the corresponding one in the basket.
Some friends built their letters on the floor, others in the air, and still others placed them on the projector surface.
A few friends even traced the GIANT letters on the wall with their whole bodies!

We used our fingers and hands.
We used our arms and legs.
We used our brains!

"I made this one." ESE





"I want to make this one." JL


"I made an 'O'!" MS


"It's an 'F'!" PS


"I'm trying to make a 'Q'." CF






No comments:

Post a Comment