Today's question came from the briefest of moments yesterday. We were playing in the sand and a friend asked me what I wanted from her restaurant.
"I would like a salad and a muffin and a bowl of blueberries." Ms L
A minute later the friend made me my meal.
"Here is your salad and cupcake." JI
"Cupcake? I ordered a muffin."
How does our new space make you feel?
This friend showed me a specific page on our book and then gave me a HUGE smile!
"I feel happy."
CW you brought me the very same page when you noticed this question!
"Pink is excited!" CW
JL you looked for a long time at our emotions to find just the right one.
"I feel good, like SUPER a lot" JL
And you showed me with your dark marks how SUPER good you feel!
What Shapes can your playdough become?
Our friends showed us so many ways their playdough could become shapes!
CW you poked a shape with the toothpicks. A friend from Sycamore created a shape!
"I used a circle and a long rectangle to make my creature!"
We were having a challenging time thinking about how to make shapes so we brought over a resource to help us.
As soon as these friends saw them they began stamping the shapes into the dough and using the toothpicks to "cut" them out. What a clever way to show me your shapes!
Check out what else happened during capers today!
Some friends went on a shape walk to discover what shapes they might find in our community
No comments:
Post a Comment