Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Treasure Hunts

 Happy Tuesday! Our day began with a Birch Room mystery, one that had all of our friends puzzled! One friend came in but couldn't find his sign in picture, so lots of friends decided to help him look for it! Friends began by going around the room asking other friends "Have you seen K's picture?" And when no one had seen it, they tried another tactic. 



B: "O, you go that way! T, you go that way! A you go that way! And I'll look over here!"



B: "I found the picture! It was between two shelves! I don't know how it got there!"

So after they solved that mystery, friends decided to make treasure maps.





M: "Look, here is my map!"




Friends who didn't want to make maps were busy painting and creating with their friends at the pergola. Our question was "What can you create with a friend?" And Birch Room painted some very beautiful pictures together!






No comments:

Post a Comment