Friday, April 14, 2023

Forest Friday

 

As the members of our community continue to beautify the park that makes up our forest we find bits and pieces of their work left behind.  It is always the best sort of nature treasure hunt each Friday as we search for what might be new and different.  Today there were stumps scattered to and fro and they quickly became fodder for our obstacle course!


Ms L, HURRY!  You gotta see what we found!!  
The tree became a place of bravery, overcoming challenges, sharing, taking turns, and of course..FUN!

 

"I'm going to sleep here!" PS
I know exactly how you feel.  Being surrounded in nature fills me with such a sense of peace that I, too could snuggle up in a tree and nap.


This little space in the forest became a gathering place where our imaginations went to far off places.
It began with a few friends and their laughter and movement attracted another friend, 



and then another,



 and then another!


Trees can be a place of relaxation.







A tree can be a place to climb to new heights.



























No comments:

Post a Comment