Monday, April 24, 2023

words of kindness

 We have expanded our Art Cube into a kindness cube.  Today I wondered with some friends how we could  "Name" our kindnesses that we have been drawing.

Tell me what kindness you are thinking about.   What is the story you are drawing?

"I'm holding AP's hand." CG

Holding a friend's hand is a nice thing to do.  What were you doing?

'I'm helping him walk down the hall to lunch." CG

We worked together sounding out each letter you would need to spell the word you chose to label your kindness.

"Helping"



As we worked together to add words of kindness to your pictures more friends joined.


"I'm cleaning up my sister's mess." JI

Cleaning up someone else's mess IS a way of showing kindness.  What type of kindness is that?  What are you doing?

"Clean Up!" JI




"This is me giving a hug to a friend who fell down outside." JB
What word describes your kindness?
"Help" JB


"I'm hugging my mom when she is crying.  It's loving." CF


We are excited to add to our kindness cube with juicy words of kindness!


We are continuing to add to our play with insects.  Today we challenged friends to create insects for our small world play.











No comments:

Post a Comment