Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Builders

Today, children are expressing the language of building. B and E are building with stumps and constantly revising. 

B - It keeps falling over! 

E - We need something to support it. 

B - Let's change some of the pieces. 

B and E reorganize the towers several times and it still isn't working. 

B - That didn't work. Maybe we use the white block to help it stand up. 


 

M - I am building a tower. 
The tower fell over. He rebuilt it several times. It kept falling over. 
M - The wind keeps knocking it down! 
Miss Brooke - what are you going to do? 
M starts to build two towers together. 
Miss Brooke - I am noticing your plan for the towers. 
M - I put these two together. Now it won't fall over. 

 
Children were on a walk and as we walked by the school, they knocked on the wall. 


Some students created a competition like "ninja warrior" and they took turns having a judge. 





No comments:

Post a Comment