Monday, September 27, 2021

Building, Building, and More Building!

The children have taken an interest in building together. Movie theaters, animal homes, towers, buildings, computers, race tracks and more. This morning, they were eager to build a track for their cars using the ramps. 


B - Oh yeah! 
M - B, watch out mine's coming in
B - This track is super good
J - Mine's coming too


O - Oh man!!!
T - Incoming! 
B - I like that it goes right in the bucket. 
O - Everything else is lava so our cars have to go right in
M - Otherwise they are on fire


T - No, no, no I have a plan
B - Let's make it a normal track
O - Oh no, it didn't make it
T - I know, use one of the blocks
B - Good idea T! 
R - I'm going to use this tube

The building continued when we went on our walk to the top of the forest. We asked the question, what animal homes can you build? 


R - Owl nest

    
M - Cricket House


M and A - Spider house
(A is pointing to it's bed)

Children are coming up with ideas, testing them out, and revising their plan. They are working together and collaborating to figure out the best plan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment