E - I'm digging for rocks. I have found a lot so far.
Later, E - I found some rocks but now I'm covering them back up. I covered my shovel up!
F - I'm looking for dino fossils. Found this big guy down there.
O and B - There's a scorpion under there!
B - We are connecting the holes because the scorpions are so big this is the only way we can get it
T - Let's put the sand in the dump truck for now.
O - That way it won't get back in
B - I found something! It's a rock. Must be a clue from the scorpion.
S - I'm digging a den for aliens. They live in there.
Miss Brooke - Are they here now?
S - They are coming in 6 minutes
M - I've been finding candy corn!!! There's so much here!
___________________________________________________________________________________
A few random moments of joy to share:
We went on a fun walk today. All the way to Rolling Rock Nursery! We picked out a pumpkin to take bag with us.
Here they were voting on which pumpkins to take back with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment