F - I saw something that climbed up in the tree!
M - I see something up there
A - Spiders! They live in the forest
K - It's a spiderweb right there
Children were on the lookout for different animals that lived in the forest. However, this question inspired their play to continue with the thread of animals.
F - It won't work. The bear is too strong.
C - But these never break
F - It is a new species and they are super strong.
C - Oh no! Quick - on the boat!
Miss Brooke - What is happening?!
C - I killed him. I have a huge gun.
C - So this is the gun with lasers too. The noise you are hearing is warning the bears.
Some children were hiding from animals that were chasing them. Some were the animals after the others! Their ideas about animals are greatly exciting because their ideas will take us to such great places.


No comments:
Post a Comment